Sunday, May 19, 2013

I Was an #EduWin Guest

Did you see!  Did you see!!!!!

Saturday I was honored and well.... over the moon giddy with excitement to be part of the the EdReach #EduWin Weekly.  


This weekly podcast is hosted by James Gubbins with show contributors Carlos Fernandez , Michelle Russell and Cheryl Lykowski.  They share #Eduwin's from across Twitter and blogoshere and put a spot light on FANTASTIC things happening throughout education.  Did I mention I could not have been more over the moon excited with giddiness to be a part of it all and to top it all off it was recorded using Google+ Hangout geeeeee and eeekkkkk me on video.  After some minor technical difficulties I had the honor of joining them as they shared their weekly #EduWins and then got to share all of the amazing things that have been happening in my classroom.  

Here it is...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share...